NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toronto Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

Toronto Players Empty
PostSubject: Toronto Players   Toronto Players I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 22:14

Ryan I wasn't sure what to do about Brayden Irwin and Jussi Rynnas. They are both on the Maple leafs roster and such however I am not sure what to do with them in FA. I would really like Rynnas since he is suppose to be a solid goalie and Irwin is suppose to be a power forward so I would just like to know if you want me to offer them in the FA....if so how do I get there stats and shit or their potential?
Back to top Go down

Toronto Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toronto Players   Toronto Players I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 22:24

i will take a look to see if they are in the files and then if they are il sign them to your team
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

Toronto Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toronto Players   Toronto Players I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 22:26

Thank you kindly sir, I can never have enough Goalies, I think Rynnas should be for sure cause I saw him in Zero's league which is why I was wonderin Razz
Back to top Go down

Toronto Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toronto Players   Toronto Players I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 23:29

Isnt Rynnas on :STL: here? Or is that Zero's league?
Back to top Go down

Toronto Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toronto Players   Toronto Players I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 07:38

Ruuts i believe thats zeros league i have a feeling that they created him and i dont want to create players its what runs the risk of getting run time errors so i hope the file will have them, i wil search for both players tonight after school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toronto Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toronto Players   Toronto Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toronto Players
Page 1 of 1