NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flyers and Hurricanes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Flyers and Hurricanes Empty
PostSubject: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 19:52

To :CAR:

:PHI: 1st
:PHI: 3rd
:PHI: 2nd next yr
Patrick Maroon 67 66 67 22 527778 1
Maxim Trunev C- D C- 20 450000 0
Marc-Andre Bourdon D C- C- 21 450000 0

To :PHI:

Brandon Sutter 67 71 72 21 875000 1
Joni Pitkänen 82 78 78 26 4000000 1
Back to top Go down
Oliver.C

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 19:52

I accept Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 20:03

hmmm im going to wait to see what other admins say
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 22:48

decline , giving shit for 2 top players

just sutter is worth minimum a 1st and the rest of the garbage doesnt equal the rest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:03

wanna see more opinions. not sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:13

Your stupid if you would give a first for sutter.
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:23

your stupid cuz you dont know how good he gets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:28

Your stupid because you said cuz.

Maxim Trunev C- D C- 20 450000 0
Marc-Andre Bourdon D C- C- 21 450000 0
for
Sutter

My two best prospects for sutter, who on my team will play 4th line behind richards carter giroux, so Im giving my two best spects for a fourth line center essentially.

1st
3rd
maroon
for
Pitkanen

Pitkanen is basically a rental, he doesn't want to resign him moving forward because he is going to cost a shit load next year, and by the time carolina gets things on track will be one of the biggest salary loads on his roster. The 3 things Im giving him all help towards a rebuild, It's not a stupid trade at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:33

the 1st equals sutter and the rest doesnt equal pitkanen

its simple put better spects or a better player then maroon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:34

I don't have better spects, and my players better than maroon are older or worth to much. Plus I'm sure when you traded Trunev you said he would be so damn good, don't play both ways man, stop letting your personal feelings for people affect your decisions as admin.
Back to top Go down
Oliver.C

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:35

You don't know how good he gets either. Nobody does, we have to wait and see once the sim keeps simming. Maybe he will get good maybe he will be not so good. You don't realize I am trying to lose cap. Joni has 1 year left just like Jokinen. I am trying to trade them right now so I get something for them then just let them go. I want to rebuild and I need a couple of okay players I am getting in the :TOR: deal for leadership and I need young players and picks which I am getting in the :TOR: deal and this deal. I am getting 3 young prospects who are his best prospects. I am getting his 1st and 3rd round pick. This draft is really deep I keep seeing people write so shouldn't the 1st be valuable? You are just going to decline deals involving :PHI:, :TOR:, :LA:, :CAR: from now on aren't you/
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:36

i dont give a shit about you or bill in this league or anyone i dont know for that matter in this league

and i have no personal feelings you idiot

trunev is ok in the deal the rest is shit .. change the 3rd to a 2nd and i can accept it
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:37

and ya i do have a good idea how good the players get

and :CAR: no im not just gonna decline for the hell of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:37

I don't have a 2nd this year, but I will make it a 2nd next year.
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:39

make it a 2nd next yr and keep the 3rd and i accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:44

Cool by me.
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:45

edit the original deal and then i accept
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 23:50

i accept the new deal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20 2010, 12:27

So will other admins vote now please?
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20 2010, 16:43

lol admins ?
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20 2010, 17:37

reject
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20 2010, 18:27

Lmao holy fuck this is retarded. Clearly mark is rejecting because his buddy aj wants pitkanen, This league is getting fucking stupid
Back to top Go down
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20 2010, 22:30

Decline and Locked. Rework it guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Hurricanes   Flyers and Hurricanes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flyers and Hurricanes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NHL Sim League  :: GM Office :: Trade Confirmation-
Jump to: