NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you want this league to be simmed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

How do you want this league to be simmed? Empty
PostSubject: How do you want this league to be simmed?   How do you want this league to be simmed? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23 2010, 10:21

Want it to be simmed like how i normally do?
Or
How USLC is doing it where you dont post the scores untill post season u just update stats and standings after every sim and you state what you simmed
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: How do you want this league to be simmed?   How do you want this league to be simmed? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23 2010, 15:52

your way
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: How do you want this league to be simmed?   How do you want this league to be simmed? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23 2010, 16:50

Do it your way, because from what everyone said, your way is better and I'm glad that you are the simmer here. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you want this league to be simmed?   How do you want this league to be simmed? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23 2010, 16:51

sounds good, il do it the way i have been doing it, takes a little longer but allows gms to see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: How do you want this league to be simmed?   How do you want this league to be simmed? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23 2010, 17:23

at least put scores , not stats just scores then every month update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you want this league to be simmed?   How do you want this league to be simmed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you want this league to be simmed?
Page 1 of 1