NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need 2 more admins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

We need 2 more admins Empty
PostSubject: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 15:09

do u have what it takes?
Do u want to be an admin?

then post why you should be an admin plus your sim experience and age and we will let you know in a few days who will become those two admins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 16:23

i think i should be an admin because i am very active and have many experience in leagues... ive already been admin and a matter of fact simmer too..

15 turnin 16 soon
ive been in almost all ur leagues ryan
WAH
LIL
HOCKEYEXPERTS
UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT
HOCKEY DYNASTIES
ANY MORE LEAGUES THAT I CANT REMEMBER
Back to top Go down
GM*Masterson
GM*Masterson

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 16:58

Im 15
I been in Uslc,hockey Dynasties,

Im active also and I am good at this, I know my stuff.
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:00

I probably won't become an admin however I am 18, have actually played hockey at a high level. I know more about hockey then 98% of the people in all these leagues, I have been in a few of these leagues and know how they work. I am on everyday looking around to see whats new in the league.
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:02

just a message to :TOR: , you can know all you want about the real NHL but this isnt the real NHL the software doesnt develop players they are in real life so you can know 100% about hockey it wont do much ,

this goes to the rest of the league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:16

Leonne i like your qualities you are a very strong candidate i also like the fact that you have simmed before that could come in handy but it might not at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:17

Master, you are a very active gm i will admit that i see you on leagues all the time no matter when i go on that is a strong up on your part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:18

:TOR: and :MTL:

:MTL: is correct it is weird how it works althought with rosters now it does get close to nhl standards in terms of developement, these are new rosters to that have not been edited by a user so they go up how they should,

:TOR: taking it into consideration much like Master you are on everyday which is a big up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:46

Man Ryan I don't even need to post why lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:47

yes that is true i do know all your qualifications lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:50

Haha no doubt. (Sounds a little odd when u put it that way tho lmao).

But I guess I'll follow the rules.

I'm a fucking beast. I'm awesome.

USLC
5MM
Most ur leagues
RLD
JJ
BTP
Hockey Experts
Hockey Night In Canada (Lmao)

blah blah...u know the drill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 17:50

Now make me yellow bitch Razz

or more of an orangey coloUr for u Canadians.
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 19:39

lol Ryan you know me, Legacy knows me and i been in almost all of the leagues that were around 8 months ago. I'm 20 years old and I know how these things work. I been in all of Rahman's Leagues, quite a few of yours and plenty of leagues that didnt make it past the first month of simming. let me know what you think!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 19:55

:DET: that is true there are about 3 which include you that i am strongly strongly considering if worse comes to worse il make all 3 admins but the one unluky one will have to be a back up admin so they will only get the powers when called upon Razz
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeMon May 24 2010, 19:59

lmao ok what an unfortunate thing Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 18:41

NEW ADMIN #1

LEGACY / RUUTS

CONGRATS

Admin number 2 will be announced later tonight
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 19:32

lol
damn i hope its me
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 19:33

We all hope it is ourselves Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 19:36

c monn Sad
Back to top Go down
GM*Masterson
GM*Masterson

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 19:39

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeTue May 25 2010, 23:15

haha yeah bitches!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 09:08

who is the last admin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 16:09

:DET: is the 2nd admin congrats
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 21:58

ohh ya
thanks man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27 2010, 22:01

if u need anymore u no im good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 01:13

cause im usually an admin in all ur leagues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 08:01

^ I know i was waiting for someone who was, i will make u the reserve so if someone doesnt come on for a while, and doesnt state while il remove them as an admin and plop u in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitimeFri May 28 2010, 16:07

sounds good and thanks ryan and MSN once u have some spare time thanks lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need 2 more admins   We need 2 more admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need 2 more admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NHL Sim League  :: Main Office :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: