NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waivers??????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

Waivers?????? Empty
PostSubject: Waivers??????   Waivers?????? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:04

Okay so I was wondering how Waivers works cause apparently it doesn't work like the real NHL from what people have been saying. I thought that the last place team gets first pick at the players placed on waivers because that is what is like in the NHL but apparently that's wrong so can one of the admins please tell me how waivers works?
Back to top Go down

Waivers?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers??????   Waivers?????? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:11

in the past what would happen was it was first come first serve so if it was zherdev first team to claim him would get him and well it didnt turn out fair for teams who were not on at that time.

Now we have it where every team can claim for up to 48 hours and then i put them in and sim so which ever team is the lowest come the time the players are registered that team will get him.

if that makes sense, in other words all team can put in claims but the lowest seed come the end of the simming day will recieve the player they asked for.
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

Waivers?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers??????   Waivers?????? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 20:15

Ohhh okay, That makes sense, so I will get the players I asked for, just everyone can put in that claim that they want them, but since I'm in last I will get them, I gots ya, thank you for clearing this up.
Back to top Go down

Waivers?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers??????   Waivers?????? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30 2010, 21:40

that is how it should go yes unless the program does it differently we will beable to tell how it does it after the large :EDM: waiver block
Back to top Go down

Waivers?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers??????   Waivers?????? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 15:01

Do you pay full salary?
Back to top Go down

Waivers?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers??????   Waivers?????? I_icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 15:31

you pay 50,000 for each player you recieve no matter there stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waivers?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waivers??????   Waivers?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waivers??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NHL Sim League  :: Main Office :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: