NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West vs East

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 11:18

Which one is better?

Let the battle begin
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01 2010, 12:56

Carcillo

vs.

Avery
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02 2010, 18:41

Carcillo would pump Avery even though I love Avery.
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03 2010, 02:12

ya but avery is a better instigator... hes not meant to be a fighter. and the question is west vs east... not east vs east. anyways i cast my vote to the west
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03 2010, 14:03

I never said it was east vs east. Bolts said Carcillo vs Avery and I said Carcillo. Although I am going to say east in this situation because they have the bigger stars of the league when it comes to players. West has better goalies however. I will say East since :PIT: won the cup last year and :PHI: is going to this year.
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03 2010, 14:08

From the Original Six

East has :MTL: :TOR: :BOS: :NYR:
West has :DET: :CHI:

East wins

Stamkos 51 goals
Sid 51 goals
Ovy 50 goals

East wins again
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03 2010, 14:11

What does the original six have to do with anything Razz
Back to top Go down

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03 2010, 15:34

not to mention east has the vezina or so well it seems like it will and the rookie of the year on the same team .... west has coach of the year.... so thats 2 more for east and 1 for west
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 01:34

all this doesnt matter... what matters is the makeup of the teams... yes the east has the bigger superstars but the west has the better teams. they dont have the same superstars as ovy and sid but they have star studded teams like :DET: who has liddy, datsyuk, zetty, franzen, rafalsky, etc. or :VAN: with Sedin bros, edler, luongo, burrows, bieksa, or even :SJ: with heatley, seto, marleu, thorton, boyle, nabby, etc... while in the east, yes they have the mega-stars but they seem to lack the eveness of the west. perfect example is :PIT: who has Sid, Staal, and Malkin up front and then no more scoring threats anywhere else... or :WSH: who has Ovy, Semin, Backstrom, Green, and are lacking everywhere else... they arent as ballanced as the west.
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 01:34

all this doesnt matter... what matters is the makeup of the teams... yes the east has the bigger superstars but the west has the better teams. they dont have the same superstars as ovy and sid but they have star studded teams like :DET: who has liddy, datsyuk, zetty, franzen, rafalsky, etc. or :VAN: with Sedin bros, edler, luongo, burrows, bieksa, or even :SJ: with heatley, seto, marleu, thorton, boyle, nabby, etc... while in the east, yes they have the mega-stars but they seem to lack the eveness of the west. perfect example is :PIT: who has Sid, Staal, and Malkin up front and then no more scoring threats anywhere else... or :WSH: who has Ovy, Semin, Backstrom, Green, and are lacking everywhere else... they arent as ballanced as the west.
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04 2010, 12:20

Okay well first of all Elder, Burrows and Bieksa are not star studded. Now let me name off some teams with star players from the east. :PHI: - Richards, Carter, Pronger, Timmo, Gagne, Briere. :PIT: - Crosby, Staal, Malkin, Letang, Gonchar, Fleury. :WSH: - Ovechkin, Semin, Backstrom, Green, Knuble. :NJ: - Kovalchuk, Parise, Elias. It's easy to name those players it's what is there thru the rest of the lineup. :WSH: has great 3rd liners and 4th liners. :NJ: has unreal 3rd/4th liners. :PIT: has great 3rd liners, :PHI: has probably the most scary 3rd liners when it comes to offense right now. It's pretty even in both leagues however I'm giving my vote to the east best seeing as the reasons that I said pretty much even out the sides however the top 5 scorers 4 are from the east.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

West vs East Empty
PostSubject: Re: West vs East   West vs East I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West vs East
Page 1 of 1