NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New League Rule

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 09:57

If you write up a trade and accept it, and then try and back out of it or try and change it without the other team knowin and then back out the trade goes through regardless since you already accepted it.

If you dont like the rule then get out of the league dont have time for people to compalain over something thats suppose to be fun and something i dont have to do for you guys
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 13:53

So then my trade should be declined because many people have done that in season 1. You can't just make up a rule Ryan during a trade.
Back to top Go down
Sharkcity_91
Sharkcity_91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 13:58

actually sim leagues have always had this rule so its not made up
you guys have just been lucky that the admins were kind enough to let it slide
you want it to seem like real life?
well you cant back out after accepting a trade in real life so the same works here
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 14:02

Okay well let me tell you what is wrong with the things you just said there.

1 - There was no rule posted anywhere
2 - I do want it to seem like real life, but everytime I mention real life people spaz at me and tell "ITS NOT REAL LIFE SO STOP SAYING IN REAL LIFE"
3 - In real life you can back out, Flyers made a trade for Maclearn and the deal was done but he didn't pass the physical so the Flyers had to decide if they still wanted him or not.
Back to top Go down
Sharkcity_91
Sharkcity_91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 14:09

1- well theres one now
2- i dont care
3- theres no pnysical here

look man your declining because of a contract who gives a shit you accepted it before now your complaining about it like its the end of the world
its not your league its ryans he can do as he pleases and quite frankly you changed the post of the trade and you then say :ANA: declined when he didnt and youve backed out before so if it was up to me id make the trade go though
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 14:14

1 - There wasn't before so what you said is wrong
2 - You don't care because that makes your statement not valid
3 - Obviously there is no physical, however you said teams in real life can't back out and I proved you wrong therefore I'm right and your wrong lmao

I never said it was my league, please tell me where I said it was my league. I said :ANA: declined because I thought he said that above in the CB and he didn't I misread his post, he knows I misread and I apologized to him for misreading it. You shouldn't really care though since it doesn't involve you lmao. I accepted anyway and it's good end of story lol
Back to top Go down
Sharkcity_91
Sharkcity_91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 15:56

2 - You don't care because that makes your statement not valid

you really should go back to school if you think that statement makes mine not valid. I dont care because it has nothing to do with my statement whatsoever

3 - Obviously there is no physical, however you said teams in real life can't back out and I proved you wrong therefore I'm right and your wrong lmao

you didnt prove me wrong you proved that teams can only back out in very special occasions such as failing a physical which is what 0.1%? Maybe im not completely right but that doesnt make you right since you wanted to decline over a contract after accepting so plz if your going to unvalidate my statements please do it right thank you
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 16:35

silly boys

linking simulated fantasy with reality

naughty naughty
Back to top Go down

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 17:02

you can back out if the trade is up yes but as soon as those words i accept are in there you cannot

so the deal can go up and then as long as one of the gms or both didnt say i accept then it can be backed out of.
Back to top Go down

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 17:02

its always been a rule since the 1st si league on forumotion 5 years ago i just didnt think i would have to post it, but we have many new people so i did and called it new rule when really its old
Back to top Go down

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 17:41

There should be a rule about not confirming trades that people have no idea about.
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 18:56

Actually Sharks I proved you wrong, you said teams in real life can not back out of trades, I proved they can, meaning your wrong lmao. You probably should learn something about real hockey before you try to talk to me about it lmao.

Gage I agree completely seeing as you had no contact with the :MTL: GM. lmao
Back to top Go down

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 19:07

Wow.
Back to top Go down
GM*Erik COL
GM*Erik COL

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 20:07

Billy They can only back out of a trade if the physical is bad, which is put in as a clause when they made said trade.

I.E McClearn for Briere
If Physicals are passed.

So your point is the invalid one bud.
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 20:41

Actually Erik if it is invalid then how come I proved him wrong. He said that in the NHL you can not back out of a trade, I proved that you can. That is all. Also where did you come from?
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:14

why do you all feel like you have something to prove?
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:18

When did I say that? Please show me where I said I always have something to prove.
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:26

^ my point exactly ^
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:27

What's your point? That I never said it yet you told me I was trying to every time.
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:30

you didn't say it

you're doing it
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:30

How am I doing it? He told me that in the NHL you can't back out of a trade, I proved that you can. What is your point?
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:34

GM*Bill wrote:
I proved that you can.

ah

so you did feel like you had something to prove

Q.E.D.
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:35

I never felt like I had anything to prove, I just proved it. I could of sworn in another topic you said that you don't care and don't want to argue yet that is all you have been doing lmao
Back to top Go down
Bolts91
Bolts91

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:38

Context, my friend. Context.

Everything is circumstantial
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 21:39

Oh okay, makes sense, or maybe your just trying to seem like a good guy in the league. lmao Either way I don't really care Razz
Back to top Go down

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 23:22

A rule is a rule. No further discussion needed. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New League Rule Empty
PostSubject: Re: New League Rule   New League Rule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New League Rule
Page 1 of 1