NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Last Straw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 23:40

I warned everyone once before. This was about mid season during season 1 that if people were fighting and doing stupid shit i would stop simming and well i dont think il stop simming but no one has listned to that rule.

Shit has gone on long enough without me doing anything about it, i thought for a while on to make this rule or retire from simming after 3 years and this rule won.

New people who join from this day on if they start shit they will get a warning and then if they dont smarten up there gone for good.

People who are here now IF YOU START SHIT NO MATTER WHAT IT IS YOU GONE FOR GOOD NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

If you have a problem with this rule then get the fuck out of my league now i dont want u in it.
Back to top Go down
GM*Erik COL
GM*Erik COL

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 23:46

I'm on board bud.
Back to top Go down

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 23:46

Awesome thank you sir
Back to top Go down

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 23:53

Love it.
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13 2010, 01:56

very good, couldnt have said it better myself
Back to top Go down

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13 2010, 08:57

thank you sirs
Back to top Go down
Admin*Elite
Admin*Elite

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13 2010, 10:12

tell them ryan dont fuck around peeps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Straw Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Straw   The Last Straw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Straw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NHL Sim League  :: Main Office :: Message Board-
Jump to: