NHL Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL Sim League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restricted Free Agent Signings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark-C
Mark-C

Restricted Free Agent Signings Empty
PostSubject: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 23:59

Erik Johnson :TOR:
Fabian Brunnstrom :DET:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2010, 00:25

thats a lot of firsts that went poof
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2010, 00:37

ya fuck like 4 each.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2010, 00:41

lol 3 for johnson and 4 for brun aha :STL: is going to be stocked soon
Back to top Go down
Mark-C
Mark-C

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2010, 01:14

ya damn...
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17 2010, 20:40

How am I giving up 3 first round picks for Johnson? I offered him $3.5 Million
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17 2010, 22:01

^ dunno but when u go to place an offer a message pops up and says are u sure u want to sign you will be loosing __ this many picks
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 11:48

Well I offered him $3.5 Million which is a 1st/3rd round pick, not three 1sts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 15:28

game doesnt go by real life
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 19:09

So in other words, I offered him what should of been a 1st and a 3rd and got fucked over cause nobody said or posted anywhere that it was different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 21:38

in the cbox u said u could afford to loose 3 1sts when it was brought up because your whole team pretty much was this years draft, since it is not the same as real life i will ask the fellow admins if they comply then we will tade back your 2 1sts and give :STL: your 1st this year and 3rd this year for what it should be.

If we do that as well :DET: will get back all there picks but there 1st this tear and 3rd as well to be fair.
Back to top Go down
tommyCaps
tommyCaps

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 21:52

RFA's always a pain in the ass, why do we have it in the 1st place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 21:58

throught it up there because i never have done it in my leagues but since i realize it is a pain i will not be doing it next season well il tell the new simmers not to do it Razz
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2010, 23:51

I said I could afford to lose them, not that I wanted to nor was anyone worth 6+ million who was an RFA
Back to top Go down
AJ
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 00:13

so Ryan :TOR: and :DET: get their picks back?
Back to top Go down
GM*Bill
GM*Bill

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 00:13

He wanted to know if :DET: and I just have to let go of our 1st and 3rd since that is the amount we signed those players to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 10:04

no no i was asking admins if they agree to give back all the picks for both players,

then for Johnson give :STL:, :TOR: 1st this season as well as there 3rd to be life like.
Then for Brunnstrom give :DAL:, :DET: 1st as well as 3rd because its in the same contract frame.

Also if we were to do this next year, do the offers but mark down how many firsts are given away then go to the post i made match it up and give back accordingly it might sound confusing but if you want i can do the off season stuff i will have time for that but thats about all.
Back to top Go down
GM*Masterson
GM*Masterson

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19 2010, 17:01

NO i WANT either Johnson or 3 firsts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restricted Free Agent Signings   Restricted Free Agent Signings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restricted Free Agent Signings
Page 1 of 1